In order to provide students with a multifunctional learning space, we have established the “Learning Recreational Center” and “Collabarative Learning Zone” as peer learning development bases. Through self-directed learning, group discussions, art appreciation, learning counseling, and integrated consultation assistance, students are encouraged to be diligent and enthusiastic learners.
- Self-Study Hub: This is an independent study area that can accommodate students either individually or in small groups. Tables and desks of various styles and shapes are available, and can be arranged freely according to the needs of students, e.g. opening up a space for a performance. Electrical outlets are also available in most table areas for laptop use.
- Discussion Corner: This is a group study area containing six individual seminar rooms that can be booked in advance; each room is equipped with a whiteboard and LCD screen. Laptops can be signed out upon request. This area is ideal for conducting group discussions and projects.
- Tutorial Room: Peer tutoring is provided in the disciplines of calculus, general physics and chemistry in this space.
- Counseling Venue: Peer tutoring is provided in the disciplines of calculus, general physics and chemistry in this space.
- Art Salon: The Arts Salon is set up as a hall suitable for lectures as well as music and other performances. Professional visual and audio systems allow students and professors to access the recorded videos through the network.
- Collabarative Learning Zone: We offer students a space for group discussions and learning, and organize various self-directed learning activities such as peer-to-peer workshops, sharing sessions, and small-scale lectures.