Relative regulation/ Information for course selection
Curriculum and Registration Division 03-2652034/2035/2088
Two stages of course pre-registration + Two stages of online course add/drop
- The system will screen according to the rules set by each department.
- Under the same screening rules, students with high answer rate in teaching assessment will be given priority in enrollment.
- The answer rate of teaching evaluation survey will affect the results of “Course Pre-registration-1st Stage”, “Course Pre-Registration-2nd Stage” and “Online Course Add/Drop – 1st Stage”. The class answer rate will not be considered.
- According to article 22 of the school constitution, the course that have been credited will not be granted again nor counted toward the graduation credits.
- For details of the substitute screening rules, please refer to the online course registration system/announcement/system announcement query.