Center for Taiwan Academic Research Ethics Education（https://ethics.moe.edu.tw）
1. When you log in, select your identity as a “Mandatory students”
2. City：Choose “Taoyuan City”
3. School：Choose “Chung Yuan Christian University”
4. Account：The account is your student ID number
5. Password：Password is the last 5 digit of your student ID
6. Please check “I’m not a robot”.
8. Students will be asked to fill out a personal data consent form the first time they log in. If they do not agree to the terms, they will not be able to access the AREE website.
The following is a list of frequently used information for mandatory students courses:
◎ Digest of the 5- StepMandatory Student Courses : https://ethics.moe.edu.tw/news/detail/260/
◎ Mandatory Student Used Handbook (version 20210810): https://reurl.cc/pgeLGx
◎ Mandatory Student Orientation (Graphic and Video Instruction): https://ethics-s.moe.edu.tw/newuser/1/
◎ Mandatory Student Usage Guidelines: https://ethics-s.moe.edu.tw/terms/0/
After logging in, go to [Course → My class schedule and comprehensive examination] finish taking the course and the comprehensive exam. There are five times of testing chance per day. When you pass the exam, go to [Learning] and download the course certification at noon the next day.
∗∗If students have problems with the website, please contact the customer service of the Center for Taiwan Academic Research Ethics Education. Customer Service Tel: 03-571-5751. Customer Service E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , or join AREE’s official LINE account (click here to join): https://lin.ee/sDkY6Hg ∗∗